Search

Advanced Search | tattoo kits , tattoo supplies , tattoo machine , Tattoo Power Supplies

Return Policy

 

1) Non-Defective Products:

If there is no problem (quality issue related) with the item(s) but you just don't need it, you are eligible to return the item(s) for a refund within 7 days of receiving your order. You will receive your refund after we have received your package and inspected it. The item(s) with signs of use, damage, or removed tags is not eligible for non-quality related returns.

Eligible Products:

free shipping are eligible for a return and a refund of 90% of the item's price. The remaining 10% will be deducted as a restocking fee. You would be responsible for all shipping fees incurred.

The returned item(s) must be in brand-new condition, unused with original tags and packaging.

 

2) Mis-Shipped Items:

For mis-shipped items, we would like to offer you two options: 1) exchanging it for the correct item, or 2) returning it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with Customer Service before sending items back. In many cases, you have 7 days after receiving your products to request a RMA by contacting Customer Service or apply a RMA in your account. Please provide Customer Service with pictures or videos to demonstrate the issues.

The returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused with original tags and packaging.

 

3) Damaged Package or Item(s):

If you find the package is damaged when you receive the package from the courier, please refuse it with the reason of damaged package and inform Customer Service about the issues.

If you find the package or items are damaged after accepting it, please provide Customer Service with pictures or videos to demonstrate the issues.

After we confirm the issue, we will ship you a new item .

 

4) Missing Items:

Please inform Customer Service if an item is missing from your package. A picture or video is needed to show what you have received and also the package condition. When we have confirmed the issue, we will offer a full refund or send a new one for you. We will be responsible for all shipping fees incurred.

 

5) Lost Packages:

Please inform Customer Service if you did not receive a package by the missing time of your country. For missing time and delivery time, you can check in the help center or contact the customer service. Once Customer Service confirms with the courier that your package is lost, we will offer you a full refund or resend your order.

 

6) Not as Described Items:

Please contact Customer Service if the item(s) differs greatly from the specifications or the descriptions on our website. Please provide our Customer Service with pictures or videos showing clearly issues related to the item. Once Customer Service confirms the issue, we will offer you a refund or exchange.

 

7) Quality Issue Related Items

Please contact Customer Service within 30 days after you receive item if the item(s) is defective. Please be ready to provide Customer Service with pictures or videos clearly showing the quality issues related to the item. Once Customer Service confirmed the product has a quality problem, you can ask for a return for the item(s). We would like to offer you a refund or exchange after we receive the item(s).

 

8) Wrong Size Items

Please do remember to read the size details before you place the order. If the size of the item was sent according to the order specifications you left then the item cannot be returned or exchanged. Items with an actual measured size of at least 2 cm larger or smaller than the size chart on our website are considered to be allowable. Please be ready to send the clear pictures to show the correct size of the item(s) received. Errors of less than 2 cm are not grounded for a refund.

 

9) Warranty Related Returns:

Within the warranty period of the product you purchased, YueLong Tattoo Supplies warrants the products against defects in materials. If a defect or a valid claim is confirmed by Customer Service within the warranty period, we will ship you a new item .

 

10) Wrong Address Returns

We have our designate returning address for packages. So if you do not contact the customer service and return the item(s) to the wrong address without our permission, you are not expected to ask for the refund for the returning package(s).

YueLong is a leading worldwide professional tattoo supplies online supplier. We have worked about 12 years on tattoo and win.
Our products mainly include tattoo kits,tattoo machine, tattoo inks, tattoo power supply, tattoo needles, tattoo make- up supplies,
tattoo transfer supply, tattoo tips, tattoo tube and grips, and tattoo art pictures.

All prices are in USD. © 2014 YueLong-Tattoo.com. All Rights Reserved.